Humans are always, forever and ever, in search of their selves and their soulmate. We search for adventure, we crave new experiences, and always have the itch in the back of our heads saying, "What if?" or "YOLO". It became our generation's motto, because we wouldn't want to be sitting on our asses at the age of 90 or wait for the apocalypse only to say "What the fuck did I do with my life?"
Due to the rapid advancements of social media and easily accessible flight to the other side of the world, I feel safe to say we are living in an Era of Rapid Intake of Information, where every information is accessible to anyone who is standing on any corner of the Earth as long as there is a satellite or WiFi. I sometimes think there should be a place for me in the world. I always thought once I "click" I would be forever passionate and forever unconditionally faithful to this "place" "job" or whatever you might say.
I feel the misconnection right now. I don't know where my "place" is...and I don't know if I can go toward it because i don't know where it is...
No comments:
Post a Comment