Humans change. For the better or worse. We keep morphing into something more appropriate for our current situation and environment only to realize later, what have we become?
Why did we change? Then ask, what changed us?
Ok, the later question is rather simple. It was yourself.
You changed because you needed to. You changed because if you didn't, you'd be a failure.
You suffocate in your own thoughts only to realize you need to change.
rambles and disconnected thoughts all over the walls, then you imagine your life being a disney movie where you hope there is someone to save you.
Reality: There is no Prince Charming. There is no McDreamy. And there is definitely no Mr. Darcy.
And what do we do with acquaintances and friends who have changed?
Do we bicker and criticize the ones who changed for the worst?
I'd rather cut pieces off.
There is no point in looking back.
But what if... should I try and help them when they don't want to be helped?
Furthermore, am I even in the position to help?
Do I even care?
No comments:
Post a Comment